Access Analytical is an SCDHEC certified laboratory that works with commercial well drillers and plumbing contractors around the state of South Carolina. Listed below are some of the services our company commonly provides to the drinking water industry:
- Water testing services for bacteriological samples (Total / Fecal Coliform) with rapid turnaround times available for sensitive projects. Drinking waters are analyzed using method SM9223B with Colilert 18 ® media to provide the shortest incubation times for Coliform bacteria available.
- Testing services for Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Access Analytical has in-house testing capability for this microbe that is known to cause several illnesses ranging from ear infections, skin rashes and respiratory problems. Access can test for Pseudomonas in bottled water, pool/spa water and source waters.
- Residual chlorine & total coliform sampling and analysis for new water supply lines and system expansions.
- Complete sampling and analysis services for new public supply wells and source wells for bottled water applications. Access is DHEC certified to run all required field parameters (pH, Temperature and Residual Chlorine) and staff members have over 20 years experience in performing this type of specialized work. Access understands what is expected from regulators when providing these extensive reports.
- Access Analytical can also test drinking water samples for a host of other contaminants ranging from explosives (RDX, etc.) to Hexavalent Chromium ("Chrome 6") to unknown particulates.
Please contact Access Analytical if you need site specific analysis and/or pricing. You may reach us via telephone at 803-781-4243 or email us. We look forward to hearing from you and will be glad to assist in any way possible.