If you feel that you can make a contribution to Access Analytical and are interested in working with our small but growing company please contact us. Access Analytical offers competitive salaries and benefit packages to employees. Access Analytical is continually in search of quality personnel with strong work ethic and commitment to their jobs. Individuals with experience in the environmental laboratory field are always encouraged to submit resumes at any time.
...We are not focused on building the biggest team, simply the BEST team. We believe that infusing the company with the most talented individuals available will insure our future growth and success.
Email resumes to: email@example.com or mail to Access Analytical at 15 Thames Valley Rd., Irmo, SC 29063 Attn: HR Dept.
At this time Access Analytical, Inc. has an immediate opening(s) for:
I. Field Services Technician
JOB Duties: Responsible for sample collection and transportation of environmental samples (primarily waters, wastewaters & soils) back to the laboratory facility. Sampling duties will consist of collecting samples froma variety of sources including but not limited to industries, municipalities, water systems, rivers, streams, monitoring wells, etc.. In some cases field analysis will be required in which various meters will be used.
- Minimum of high school education (two year associates degree preferred).
- Valid South Carolina drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the state to collect samples.
- Must be have the ability to lift and carry packages up to 60 pounds for short distances.
- Position will require working outdoors, in industrial settings and driving up to several hours per day.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Must currently reside, or be willing to reside in the Irmo, Columbia or surrounding areas.
- Two year associates degree in science related field preferred.
- Prior industry experience preferred with knowledge of sampling procedures and use of field meters for testing pH, DO and residual chlorine.
- Strong geographical knowledge of service area (primarily Columbia -- Charleston, SC).
- Pay is commensurate with experience but will range from $10.00 - $15.00 per hour.
- Position will include benefits (sick / vacation, medical, IRA plan).
Email cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ∙ No phone calls please.